Hope by The Sea offers the full continuum of care,
gender specific services and uniquely age specific living as well.
NON-TRADITIONAL TRACK: Some seeking recovery may prefer an alternative to the traditional 12 step method. Complete Harmony offers a non-12 step, holistic approach to addiction recovery. We understand that the traditional model of recovery may not be favorable to all individuals. Whether you struggle with labels such as “disease” or “addict”, or prefer a more evidence-based approach to sobriety, Complete Harmony teaches the tools you need to get sober and stay sober.
EXECUTIVE TRACK: For professional accommodations, access to business needs, including computer, cell phones and business contacts with clinical approval.
COLLEGE TRACK: Early recovery can present challenges and rewarding accomplishments. If higher education is an interest of yours, Hope Academy can help integrate college into your recovery. While the focus will remain primarily on recovery and sobriety, Hope Academy will also teach clients study skills, test taking skills, and time management skills. College is all about preparing the individual for life, and because of this Hope Academy also educates clients on life skills such as budgeting, taxes, the importance of saving, resume writing, and credit.
YOUNG ADULT TRACK: According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, substance abuse is a major issue among college-age students. Because of the frenzied party culture and the availability of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco, campuses and communities are experiencing devastating consequences. Consider these alarming 2013 NIDA statistics:
- Daily marijuana use is at its highest level in 30 years.
- Thirty-six percent of students reported using marijuana in the last year.
- Nearly 2/3 of high school seniors surveyed do not believe that daily marijuana use is harmful.
- Forty percent of college students report being drunk in the last 30 days.
- The use of unsupervised prescription stimulants and amphetamines among college students nearly doubled between 2008 and 2013.
CHRISTIAN TRACK: The Christian drug rehab track offered at Hope by the Sea, Celebrate Hope, is designed for clients who are looking for a “Christ centered approach to healing, restoration, and reconciliation to God, family, and to one’s own dignity and self-worth; in a comfortable, safe, oceanside environment.”Our Christian drug and alcohol rehab draws from our same highly skilled addiction treatment staff. Clients who elect the Christian track participate in Hope By the Sea’s daily schedule; however, the Christian rehab program has an emphasis on Christian activities and functions, including ample time for devotionals and worship and Christian-focused individual and group counseling. A typical program might include:
- Attending Celebrate Recovery® meetings at Saddleback Church
- Daily Christian devotionals
- Celebrate Hope workshops
- Individual and group counseling
- Weekly worship services at Saddleback Church